Specifications of the EvenGLO Infra-Red Radiant Patio Heater – Model GA201M-E202PBL
- Quality made in Canada for improved parts and serviceability
- 304 Commercial Grade Stainless Steel – Super Durable Powder Coated Black (AAMA 2604)
- Variable Firing Rate – 46,000 btu/hr max
- Larger comfort circle than other patio heaters*
- Exotic tiki-torch flame design
- 1-Year Warranty with 5-Year Warranty on Emitter
- Easy to Light
- Hi-Lo Comfort Dial
- Ball-Bearing Wheels with Tip-Over Safety Switch
- Heavy-Weight (over 100 lbs.) and Heavy Duty
- Control – AA Battery Piezo Ignition
- Fuel – LPG Only
- Wood & Concrete Securable – Hardware Included
- Wheels – Included
- Beverage / Food Tray – Optional
EvenGlo Deluxe Patio Heater Brochure
EvenGlo Deluxe Patio Heater Installation
EvenGlo Deluxe Patio Heater Spec Sheet
WARRANTY1-Year Warranty with 5-Year Warranty on Emitter
MODEL No. GA201M - INFRARED OUTDOOR PATIO HEATER WARRANTY
The Manufacturer warrants to the original owner that the burner and the emitter which have a replacement
warranty period of 5 years and that product will be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period
of 1 year from the date of purchase, for all other parts.
The Manufacturer’s obligation under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement; FOB its facility, of
the defective part. In the case of replacement parts the warranty period shall be the longer of the original
warranty or a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. In no event shall the Manufacturer be liable
for incidental expense or consequential damages of any kind.
This warranty does not cover any shipping, installation or other costs incurred in the repair or replacement
of the product. No materials will be accepted for return without authorization.
This warranty will not apply if, in the judgment of the Manufacturer, the equipment has been improperly
installed, maintained, unreasonable used, damaged or modified.
This warranty will not apply to damage to the product when used in corrosive atmospheres. The warranty
provides protection against rust-through of parts that render the product inoperative. It does not cover
occasional surface rust or staining due to environmental conditions. No person is authorized to assume for
the Manufacturer any other warranty, obligation or liability.
THE REMEDIES PROVIDED FOR IN THE ABOVE EXPRESS WARRANTIES ARE THE SOLE AND
EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES. NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE MADE
INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.